When editing the building queue for a colony, if you select a different building to build, all items in the dialog disappear.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Build a colony
2. Doubleclick on the currently building Building (to bring up the build queue dialog)
3. The preview images for the buildings appear to be horizontally truncated, compared with the last release behavior. (see first screenshot)
4. Doubleclick on any building option in the Buildings list, to add it to the build queue. Or alternatively, drag items to reorder priority.
5. All items in the three boxes in the dialog disappear. Clicking around at the top of the Buildings queue suggest the "items" are still there, but they're just 1 pixel high (perhaps missing icons and text?)
6. Click OK, then doubleclick on the currently building Building to bring the dialog back up.
7. You can see the intended changes are reflected in the queue. So it seems the bug is of a graphical rather than functional nature.
This behavior occurs in current git (Nov 19th), but was not present in the last official release. It was present in b0ca22a0 and newer, and it is reproducible 100% of the time.