Available at http://fraid.org
Here is what is new/changed in FrAid 1.1:
- now FrAid lives in the org.fraid namespace (iiichaos is gone);
- the installation/startup procedure;
- now to execute FrAid (no matter how - command line, applet, your code) you need only fraid.jar;
- new functions - min, max, quad;
- now all graphics built using FunctionPlotPlugIn (see the plot function) supports ptinting the function name in the graph;
- org.fraid.interpreter.Fraid::Start returns Complex making retrieving results from the FrAid scripts very easy;
Will soon try to move the repository to the sourceforge's CVS system...
Log in to post a comment.