Form4j is a java package to provide easy interactive forms for java clients. Both - data and formdefinition - are XML based.
* form4j presents any XML represented data for interactive manipulation.
* Form definitions also in XML.
* XPath expressions are used to give full flexibility to reference any data from specific form fields.
* The form layout is based on TableLayout to give enough flexibility without too many layouting attributes.
* A DOMModel ensures full MVC (Model-View-Controller) functionality among different form fields pointing to the same underlying data.
* Conditional form elements: Any fields or form areas may be bound to XPath expressions on the data, to control Visibility and Editability.... read more