#473 All trove catogorisation gone from admin page, but visible on summary

fixed
https://sourceforge.net/p/dosbox/admin/trove
dosbox
2014-08-20
2012-09-07
No

Hi,

My project was updated today and I already submitted a report about getting extra trove values (bug 464), now I just tried to remove the last extra one (the other license thing), but the adminpage shows no throve settings selected, while the summary page shows them just fine.

Some other small points. I had to re-enter the short summary on the metadata page (as it was missing). And I am not sure if the code conversion went okay as they svn and cvs are called code and code-0, but it could be that it isn't finished as we didn't get an email that the conversion was finished.

attached a screenshot of code problem and throve settings problem

1 Attachments

Related

Apache Allura: Tickets: #4331

Discussion

  • Anonymous - 2012-09-08
    • labels: --> engr, nf-4331, dir, forge, p2, nf-4886
    • status: unread --> assigned
    • assigned_to: Chris Tsai
     
  • Anonymous - 2012-09-08

    As for the Trove issue, I suspect it's related to this bug we have here: [allura:tickets:#4331]

    However, I was able to work around it by adding "Production/Stable" as the development status (which doesn't show on the PSP), and that seemed to clear all the stale entries as well.

    As for the Code repositories, for CVS, it's not actually converted, we just set up a new landing page, but it's otherwise untouched. For SVN, as far as I can tell, the repo import itself went fine, and I was able to get a checkout of the latest rev with no problems.

    However, the code browser was stuck "Analyzing", and when I manually queued a refresh, it seemed to complete the analysis, but the tree is showing "-- no files --" even though the do in fact exist on the backend. I'm raising this to our engineering team here: [allura:tickets:#4886]

    Regards,
    Chris Tsai, SourceForge.net Support

     

    Related

    Apache Allura: Tickets: #4331

  • Peter Veenstra

    Peter Veenstra - 2012-09-08

    It's actually the other way around..
    Now they are gone from the summary page as well.
    I haven't deleted all of them, they just went missing from the admin page(hence this report) and now they went missing from the summary page as well.
    It's of course not a problem to re-add them, but I didn't delete them in the first place. (I was only deleting the extra entries which appeared on import (which is a different bug))

     
  • Anonymous - 2012-09-08

    Hmm, it seems I misunderstood yesterday, because when I checked your Trove page then, it had appeared that everything had been removed, since nothing was set (as it was when I checked this morning).

    That said though, looking at the review steps [allura:tickets:#4885] (which is at the code-review stage), I think the work there will sort out this issue and validate that the correct values are there.

    Note however though that the fix is just for the upgrade script, and it won't retroactively correct the categories incorrectly set at the time of the upgrade. So, at this point, you should re-add the correct entries to correct this for your project.

     
  • Anonymous - 2012-09-12

    FYI, the Trove issue during project upgrade has been fixed, however this fix is only for new upgrades, we aren't able to retroactively fix upgrades that have already occurred.

    I'm leaving this ticket open for the other tickets mentioned in this ticket that still need to be fixed though.

    Regards,
    Chris Tsai, SourceForge.net Support

     
  • Peter Veenstra

    Peter Veenstra - 2012-09-25

    I committed some code today (svn) and the diff view didn't work (probably because of the svn partial import thing), So I did a refresh from the admin pages and now it looks really weird.

    At the top left the right number is indicated (3798) but when looking at the files list, the last commit is 3738.

    Is our data still okay and how to fix it ?
    I've attached a screenshot

     
    Attachments
    • Anonymous - 2012-09-25

      This is a known issue, just a problem with the code browser, not with the repo itself. We have an open ticket for that here: [allura:tickets:#4935]

       
  • Anonymous - 2012-09-27

    Issues with the code browser displaying "--no files--" have been fixed for your repo.

    I'll continue to keep you in the loop when other issues are closed.

    Regards,
    Chris Tsai, SourceForge.net Support

     
  • Anonymous - 2012-09-27
    • labels: engr, nf-4331, dir, forge, p2, nf-4886 --> engr, nf-4331, dir, forge, p2, nf-4935
     
  • Anonymous - 2012-10-10
    • labels: engr, nf-4331, dir, forge, p2, nf-4935 --> engr, dir, forge, p2, nf-4935, nf-5009
     
  • Anonymous - 2012-10-31
    • labels: engr, dir, forge, p2, nf-4935, nf-5009 --> engr, dir, forge, p2, nf-4935
     
  • Anonymous - 2012-10-31

    Issues with project summary page not matching the trove settings should be fixed now.

    Regards,
    Chris Tsai, SourceForge.net Support

     
  • Anonymous - 2013-11-20
    • status: assigned --> fixed
     
  • Anonymous - 2013-11-20

    The reported issue with the code browser view is fixed now.

    Regards,
    Chris Tsai, SourceForge.net Support

     

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:





No, thanks