Version 1.0.0 change log:
- Added Kinetis (ARM Cortex-M4) - MK60N512 support.
- Added support of the IAR Embedded Workbench for ARM compiler, version 6.1.
- Added standard FNET demo applications for the TWR-K60N512 board, including the FNET on-chip Bootloader.
- Added support of little-endian platforms, defined by FNET_CFG_CPU_LITTLE_ENDIAN.
- Added set of functions and macroses that convert values between host and network byte order (like fnet_ntohs(), fnet_htonl() and etc. ).
- Added common on-chip Flash memory driver for Kinetis (FTFL) and ColdFire (CFM) modules.
- Added support of 16 bits and 24 bits addressing in the S-record file format for the FNET Bootloader.
- Added common FEC driver for Kinetis and ColdFire platform.
- Improved response of the Telnet server.
- Added the fnet_telnet_close_session() function, which closes the currently active session of the Telnet Server.
- Added the fnet_println() function that prints formatted text to the stream and terminates it by line separator string.
- Added fnet_serial_flush() function that sends/flushes data from the internal stream buffer to the stream client, it has meaning only for buffered streams.
- Applied optimized version of the IP checksum calculation and the fnet_memcpy() function.
- A lot of the FNET_CFG_MCF_xxxx parameters, which are common to all platforms, were renamed to FNET_CFG_CPU_xxxx.
- Many other changes and fixes.
Log in to post a comment.