Patch in Debian
The history management of fbrun is broken. The most obvious symptom is that
after starting something with it, the next time fbrun is started the cursor up
button doesn't reproduce that command. While one could argue that this is
still subjective, there is another thing that isn't.
The part that is more of a proof is the smashed content of the history file.
For that try the following:
0. remove ~/.fluxbox/fbrun_history (or back it up)
1. run fbrun and enter "xterm" as command
2. run fbrun and enter "sed" as command
3. run fbrun and enter "grep" as command
4. run fbrun and enter "xterm" as command
5. run fbrun and enter "xterm" as command
Don't use the history for entering xterm the second and third time, type them
manually! The contents of fbrun_history on my machine are now:
I've been looking around the sources a bit, and I'll try to provide a patch. I
have already found one error and one thing that at least makes no sense to me.
Log in to post a comment.