New version (0.0.18) doesnt start up

Help
2005-12-12
2013-04-03
  • Nobody/Anonymous

I have downloaded the new version but everytime i try to start it, it doesnt load up. I had no problems with the old version. Is anyone else having the same problem? Or know any solutions?

Cheers.

• Gautier Taravella

Try to get rid of the preferences files:

Library/Preferences/net.sourceforge.flighttrack.plist
      and
      Library/Application\ Support/FlightTrack/settings

in your home directory.

Gautier

• Nobody/Anonymous

I have the same problem, and have tried cancelling the two files also, but it doesn't work.

• Nobody/Anonymous

I have tried deleting the settings files, removing the maps and DEM's but it still won't work! I reinstalled the old version and it works fine. Im using a G3 ibook with OSX 10.2.8.

Does anyone have a solution please?

• Gautier Taravella

This problem might be linked to the system version (I have tested FT only under 10.3 and 10.4). Could you send me the log of what is displayed in the Console (Applications/Utilities/Console) when you start up FT.

Thanks

• Nobody/Anonymous

May 23 12:35:33 localhost /sbin/autodiskmount[254]: disk1s2    hfs      no    no    FlightTrack-0.0.18 /Volumes/FlightTrack-0.0.18

dyld: /Applications/FlightTrack.app/Contents/MacOS/FlightTrack can't open library: /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib  (No such file or directory, errno = 2)
      May 23 12:36:16 localhost crashdump: Crash report written to: /Users/paratothepeople/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/FlightTrack.crash.log

dyld: /Applications/FlightTrack.app/Contents/MacOS/FlightTrack can't open library: /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib  (No such file or directory, errno = 2)
      May 23 12:36:37 localhost last message repeated 3 times

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks