First things first: I am a long time user of FlightGear (for play),
I just love it.
Since using FlightGear-2.0.0, I have a keyboard problem.
Keyboard responds OK, except that the shift modifier,
once activated, stays on forever.
1) I start FlightGear,
2) I press 'x', I zoom in OK,
3) I press 'shift-x', I zoom out OK,
4) I press 'x', nothing happens. The shift modifier
is still there (I activated the "dump" in keyboard.xml to see this).
My system is an up-to-date Debian Linux Squeeze. I use gnome.
- Simgear/FlightGear-2.0.0 bundle
- Simgear/FlightGear git version (of yesterday: 2.3.0-something)
- OpenSceneGraph 2.8.2, and latest 3.0.0 (I am not sure it has anything to do with it)
I'll continue my investigations, but I could use some help...
I am posting in case anybody has seen this behavior.
I cannot find it described in the lists.
Thanks for reading!