A bug fix release. Addresses some issues with the windows installation.
I put some minor enhancements in to make the Flash Cards a little more intuitive. The user preferences didn't make much sense before.
This addresses problems with persistence that are related to configuration and state of the flash cards. This won't affect data set creation, but it is critical if you want to use the flash cards.
I have put up version 0.8.1 with a sample data set. This should be good to get started making data sets. The integrity of the data editor has been addressed int this version.
I sure there are many bugs still, but they shouldn't affect data set integrity.
Also, .mp3 files work fine as audio files, but there aren't any in the sample set.
Version 0.8.0 has been released. Much of the complexity has been removed (CORBA, JDBC, 3dLF, etc). JDBC is just on the back-burner. This version marks the start of a stabilization phase for Flare. I will post some sample data and have opened the bug reporting system up.
Note that the XML schema shouldn't change for version 1.0. So any data sets created should carry forward from here on out.