I'm running into installation issues trying to get KB_SQL installed for evaluation.
My System is as follows:
Dual 3.2Ghz Xeon Processors
4GB (2x2GB) RAM
OS: Suse Enterprise 10.0
Database: Sanchez GT.M v50000c
When I first attempted to execute D ^%RI, and input he GTM.RTN file, I would return 0 routines.
I found a perl tidbit posted by Bhaskar, and had some success:
perl -pi -e 's/\r\n/\n/;' ./GTM.RTN
This enabled me to extract the 42 GTM routines.
When I tried to execute D ^SQL0LOAD, it errored out giving me an incorrect version number. I went back to the KBSQL Server temporary directory, and entered:
perl -pi -e 's/\r\n/\n/;' ./*
This allowed the version to be read, and proceed through entering my name and key.
SQLRTN.1 appeared to freeze, no change after an hour. I copied the original SQLRTN.1 file back into the temp directory, and let it run for about 20 minutes before I aborted. Then I put the perl modified file back in the temp directory, and let it run overnight. When I came in this morning my mumps.dat file had grown over my spanned raid5 to around 360GB. I figured this wasn't right, so I was wondering if I could get some advice on this.
I am running HUI OpenVista 4 on GT.M v50000c.
Loading KB_SQL has always proceeded smoothly for me with no long pauses. I suggest you contact Knowledge Based Systems support for help.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.