I just understood that maybe I wasn't telling enough of how Firemen will
progress in time..
Here are quick notes :
- i wanted to make a quick =ABdemo=BB, which is the current CVS. I'll put a
tarball on FTP ASAP..
- currently, i'm working on WorldForge for the LinuxTag show (starting 5th
july), so until then, I don't think i'll be able to work more on firemen.
- the next step is to add interaction. For this, I intend to implement Nico=
Michel's SDL application framework, which should ease the work.
- graphics : there is nearly a full set of graphics done, which should allow
the game to work.
- sounds : there is still need for music (in wanted) and sf/x (to get rid of
the boring =AB Woohoo ! =BB ;-) )
- fluxy is working on the firemen editor, and seem to progress quite quickl=
I just hope that the game will be there when the editor is out ;-)
I think that a beta version of the game should be available for the end of
july, and a 1.0 release for start of september. :-)
All comments welcome, as usual ! :-)
Thierry Mallard | http://vawis.net
GnuPG key on wwwkeys.pgp.net | http://erlang-fr.org (new)
key 0xA3D021CB | http://worldforge.org
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.