Red Hat Linux
Click URL instructions:
Right-click on ad, choose "Copy Link", then paste here →
(This may not be possible with some types of ads)
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.
Briefly describe the problem (required):
Please provide the ad click URL, if possible:
We are happy to announce the availability of Fire 0.32.h which =20
addresses three of the most commonly reported issues in 0.32.g: MSN =20
crashing, MSN not connecting, and Jabber SSL support missing.
Fire 0.32.h is a bug fix release. All users of 0.32.g and earlier are =20=
encouraged to update.
All 11 languages:
Source tarball (for developers):
- The Fire Development Team
- Active pref pane is hilighted when running on Panther (jt)
- Restored SSL capability (jt)
- Fixed crash when connecting on 10.1 (jt)
- Fixed issue which caused MSN to get stuck in the "Connecting" state =20=
on some machines
Thanks to Greg Rumple for help debugging this issue (jt)=