From: Jason Townsend <townsend@ma...> - 2004-05-12 08:12:28
The Fire team is pleased to announce the availability of Fire 1.0.1. =20
Please note that we now have a different download for 10.1 and for 10.2 =20=
and later. Please download the appropriate disk image depending on =20
which OS you are using.
This release addresses some common issues with 1.0 including Jabber SSL =20=
and stability fixes, an AIM crash fix, problems installing themes, and =20=
an issue which caused high CPU usage with Yahoo accounts.
-The Fire Team
For Mac OS X 10.2 and later:
For Mac OS X 10.1:
- fixed problem adding themes when ~/Library/Application =20
does not exist (jt)
- Fixed a potential crash when dealing with buddy icons (gb)
- Jabber over SSL is once again supported (jt)
- Fixed crashes due to incorrect handling of the connections list
Thanks to Gregory Shapiro for the fix (bug 932689) (gs/jt)
- Offline users no longer appear to be typing when you are composing a =20=
(bug 940153) (jt)
- Fixed login issue where the mail notification would display over and =20=
and the CPU usage would go through the roof, or Yahoo would fail to =20=
(bugs 948105, 940228, 939650, 922436) (ah)=
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.