The attached packaging updates ghostscript to the current release with the following changes...
1) a BuildConflicts on lcms2 is added and the bundled lcms2 is built since ghostscript 9.07 requires threading fixes not present in an upstream release yet...
2) the MacPorts fix of adding "-isystem %p/include" to CPPFLAGS is used to insure that the bundled openjpeg builds against its own headers.
3) the fink jbig2dec package is used and the bundled sources moved aside as jbig2dec_local
4) the Depends on libjpeg8-shlibs is upgraded to libjpeg9-shlibs and the BuildDepends on libjpeg8 to libjpeg9.
5) The patch is dropped. Currently it contains a bunch of non-sensical changes such as configure.ac mods without autoreconf in the info file as well as unused .orig files. The unix-dll.mak changes implement a second layer of comment symbols for Mac OS X makefile variables (which is a no-op) and the unnecessary use of -R for the linkage executables.
Log in to post a comment.