I tried this patched binary file to solve my Chinese display problem. However, I found it will much longer time duiring list file by using any FTP client. After switch back to the official one, everything goes well.
Interesting, the patch didn't change any code for the protocol. it just disable the UTF-8 support by default, then enable it after got the command from client.
And I test it in my environment, the speed look very good for both enable UTF-8 or disable UTF-8 support.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.