FileVerifier++ v0.6.0 is now the latest version for general use. Several additions have been made since v0.5.2.5114 in the testing versions.
What's new for v0.6.0, since v0.5.2.5114?
* Configuration settings are now stored in a file on disk as opposed to the
* Support for BSD CKSUM style hash files.
* Hash file formats can be auto detected to a certain extent (the file extension
still must be correct, but can differentiate between file formats using the
same file extension).
* Support for displaying hashes in encodings other than hexadecimal.
* Columns in main hash list may be customized.
* Preliminary help file included.
* Additional operations for verifying and creating hash files have been added
to the shell extension, and are implemented by means of WinFVC.
* Several bug fixes and miscellaneous tweaks.
This list is by no means complete. Try out the new version to see the improvements for yourself.
The CHANGELOG has a more detailed account of the enhancements that have been made since the last general use release.
Log in to post a comment.