Dear all FidoCadJ users,
I decided that the preliminary versions were sufficiently stable and thus I published a new official FidoCadJ version: 0.23.
The list of news is quite long. Here are a few:
- new dash styles, and arrows
- introduction of a strict FidoCad for Windows compatibility mode
- use of a finite width stroke for tracing schematics
- better integration with Windows systems
- redraw speed has been vastly improved
- Courier New instead of Courier is the new default font (like FidoCad for Windows)
- you can choose a font for text objects and macros
- grid redraw improved
- better selection of small objects at very high zoom
- you can split non standard macros when saving or copy/pasting
- better selection and redraw of macros when layer "circuit" is not shown
- the Edit menu now includes Mirror and Rotate items
- better undo/redo handling
- the library IHRaM 2.1 is not distributed along with FidoCadJ
Please feel free to participate to discussions in the forums. You can also open bug trackings or suggest for new features, if you want. Any feedback is highly appreciated!
Log in to post a comment.