dil lee - 2013-05-24

I searched around the whole site and couldn't find any user manual to this great driver, so I write a short one here.

Omit this session if you understand how BSD organize HDD partitions
In BSD world, a PC partition is called slice. Usually the whole BSD OS lives inside this single PC partition. "sub-partitioning" of this single PC "slice" are done with "BSD partitions", which are confusingly called partitions/labels. So logically BSD style disk layout is : HDD/PC partition/label

Omit this session if you know the layout of BSD labels inside the PC partition
There is a nifty tool call bsdlabel form a sister sourceforge project "http://ufs2tools.sourceforge.net/" which will shows you the BSD label layout.
Follows the instructions on that site about its usage. bsdlabel will reports labels as a: b: c: etc. These are the settings Mount Manager's "Disklabel" requires.
"a:" = 0
"b:" = 1
"c:" = 2
etcetc
!Warning: Do not run bsdlabel on a HDD when one or more label on it is mounted!

Once you start the Mmanager.exe, you will see a few settings in drop down list and a few commands.
Settings:
FFS DISK : Identify your FFS HDD and pick the number as reported by Windows Disk Management(diskmgmt.msc), i.e. DISK 0, DISK 1 etc.
FFS Partition : The PC partition your BSD OS are in.
Disklabel : The BSD partition/label containing the FFS of interest.
Mount Drive : Drive letter of choice the FFS appears on windows.

After configuring the setting, "Load Driver" then "Mount", the FFS will appears as a drive letter in "My computer". "Unmount" will disable the FFS drive letter access again.