I set viewer and lister for a community to a particular user. When I log in
as another user, I can still see the community in the list of communities.
If I click on the community, the page that would list collections displays a
message "No records could be found." I would have expected the community to
not appear in the list of communities since lister restricted the listing of
the community to a particular user.
Is this behavior correct?
- Login as admin user
- Select security for a community
- Set lister, viewer, creator, editor, approver, and community admin
all to the same single user
- Browse Communities (notice the restricted community is not in the
- Login as a non-admin user who was not the one set in the security
for the community
- Browse Communities (notice the restricted community is in the
- Click the restricted community - get the error message about "No
records could be found"
I'm using Rev 1333, but browsing through the rev rss, I didn't see any
changes that looked like they would effect this behavior.