Hi Keith, this error seems to crop up from time to time, and usually seems to be associated with unexpected data from somewhere or other (in the RELS-EXT case, Fez was expecting a PID, and spat the dummy when the data wasn’t a PID).
I have no problems using your XSDs on my windows setup, so am wondering if the problem could be some input character that Windows doesn’t baulk at, but Linux does. Perhaps a diacritic somewhere???? Just a shot in the semi-dark …
Sorry to bother you again. I'm reposting this message becuase it got posted as spam and jibberish the last time.
I've created an XSD but everytime I create a record with it under Linux I get an error. Oddly enough, the same XSD works fine on Windows. Here are the steps that I've followed:-
1. I created a new record-type called Qualicat in Windows and it's working fine.
2. I deleted all the XSDs on my Linux server.
3. I imported all the Windows XSDs back into Linux.
4. I created a community and a collection to keep my QC records organised. (this works fine)
5. I then try to create a QC record in Linux and when I hit "publish" I get this message:-
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /opt/lampp/htdocs/archive/include/class.record.php on line 686
Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /opt/lampp/htdocs/archive/include/class.record.php on line 703
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /opt/lampp/htdocs/archive/include/class.record.php on line 722
Fatal error: Call to a member function getXSD_HTML_Match() on a non-object in /opt/lampp/htdocs/archive/include/class.record.php on line 3374
I got this error before and Bernadette helped me fix it (a problem in the RELS-EXT). However, it can't be a problem with RELS-EXT this time because it works fine with Windows. I've checked (many times) my XSD_MF references and they're correct.
I've also tried creating the Qualicat record type through Linux manually and I also get the same problem. I've tried re-installing Fez and I'm using the correct workflows. This is my reasoning about the problem so far:-
1. It can't be a problem with my Fedora set up because I'm able to create new communities/collections.
2. I don't think it's my XSDs because they work with Windows
3. My config settings should be correct as all my sanity checks pass
I've included a copy of my XSDs. It's not a complete version of what Qualicat will eventually be but it should be complete enough to not cause errors! (PS Qualicat is just Dublin Core with a few extra fields added in for our own convenience).
Anyway I hope that someone can help.
Ps My email is keith.p.dooley[at]nuim.ie. It doesn't always appear correctly on SF for some reason.