I notice that files are being created in the fez/solr_upload dir
but, the importing seems to be inconsistent at best.
It appears that if I restart tomcat and then run the "import solr"
process then it is a success, but only the one time. If I add
additional articles or collections they will not show up until the
next time I restart tomcat and then run the "solr only reindex all"
When I check the catalina.out file I do not see anything that looks
like an obvious error. I can provide a copy of it if necessary.
On 02/23/2012 10:06 AM, Christiaan Kortekaas wrote:
take a look in the tomcat error log / catalina.out file and see
if there are errors/warning around the time of the solr
check your fez/solr_upload dir is accessible to tomcat. If the
upload didn't succeed then those csv files like your solrCsvIRpK3h
will still be in there (they only get deleted by fez from that
folder if solr returned a success response).