I get the following error when trying to create a new record for a new XSD Display.
“Fatal error: Call to a member function getXSDMF_IDByXDIS_ID() on a non-object in /var/www/html/candidate-1.3/include/class.record.php on line 1499”
Everything works fine until I add an XSD Reference to a looping subelement. The XSD and related display are new. The XSD is very simple (2 elements) for testing purposes. I only use one of those elements as a Text Input field. The XSD is used to create XML content for a new datastream.
I used the following process for adding the XSD and XSD Display.
1) Add TEST XSD (validated; simple 2 elements resourceàproperties)
2) Add TEST XSD Display for TEST XSD
3) Add Text Input field to one element in the TEST XSD Display (on properties element)
4) Clone Generic Document display under Fedora Object XML XSD
5) Add looping subelement to datastream
6) Add XSD Ref to this looping subelement for XML Content under datastreamàdatastreamVersion
Did I miss a step? If I don’t include this datastream, the record is created without errors.