MySQL Error

Help
Lios
2007-10-19
2012-07-05
  • Lios

Lios - 2007-10-19

I am getting the following error when I go to the main Screen:

Warning: mysql_free_result(): 11 is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/subtrex/public_html/feta/functionlib.php on line 46

I just installed feta and have some types but thats it. Is this becuase I have no parts defined yet?

• Gwyn Ciesla

Gwyn Ciesla - 2007-10-24

This is actually due to your php.ini being set to show error messages. Some installs are set this way by default, which is actually somewhat insecure. The error you're seeing is not a problem, it's just trying to free a resource that wasn't allocated. I should probably patch Feta (and a few other things) to check first, but it doesn't cause any problems.

• Lios

Lios - 2007-10-19

Actualy im getting these error messages on almost every screen I go to. I am also have a few small issues with parts not updating, or buttons not showing up in teh right place. I am using IE7. When I go to update a part instead of updating it, it loads teh mysql command in text above the window... I hacve screen shots and would love to help you fix this. I really like your project and think it has lots of potential and tons of flexibility.