Menu

Feature Completion Trend report explanation

Help
Diego C.
2007-11-13
2013-04-03
  • Diego C.

Diego C. - 2007-11-13

Hi there, I have been using this app for a couple of projects and it works fine. Anyhow, I haven't been able to understand the difference between the curves "Planned" and "Scheduled" in the Feature Completion Trend report, to me this are synonyms. When creating workpackages one is supposed to schedule tasks, so based on wich data is the "Planned" curve created??? In the generated graph for my projects these curves cross each other twice, how is this interpreted???

thanks.
    Diego.

• Nobody/Anonymous

The difference between planned and scheduled numbers is this:
      - planned numbers are coming from the activity's planned completion date
      - scheduled numbers are coming from features in the workpackages: the scheduled completion is the date when last milestone is scheduled to be completed.

>>  In the generated graph for my projects these curves cross each other twice, how is this interpreted???
      It would help if you could attach your report as PDF, or send it to support AT fddpma DOT net

Best,
      Serguei

• Diego C.

Diego C. - 2007-11-16

thanks for the replay, I now found where to change de dates that affect the "planned curve".

I believe the two curves cross each other because the dates are just wrongly planned. If I have further problems I will attach the graph.
        Diego.