Problem adding FastMM : unresolved external

Help
Flo
2011-05-09
2013-05-23
  • Flo

Flo - 2011-05-09

Hello,

I have a problem when I try to use FastMM with Borland C++Builder6.
    I add FastMM4.pas to my project following the instructions but once I try the compilation I have a lot of errors like :

Unresolved external '___CRTL_MEM_CheckBorMem' referenced from C:\PROGRAM FILES\BORLAND\CBUILDER6\LIB\CP32MT.LIB|hrdir_s
    Unresolved external '__mbsrchr' referenced from C:\PROGRAM FILES\BORLAND\CBUILDER6\LIB\CP32MT.LIB|errormsg

and the compilation is right without FastMM4.pas

Can anyone have a clue to help me ?
    Thank You

• Flo

Flo - 2011-05-10

After a modification in the option, the compilation for the .pas is ok, but when I add the .cpp, the error is now  :

Unresolved external '__fastcall Fastmm4::InitializeMemoryManager()' referenced from D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\FFR\MES DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\FASTMM497\FASTMM\CPP BUILDER SUPPORT\FASTMM4BCB.OBJ
       Unresolved external '__fastcall Fastmm4::CheckCanInstallMemoryManager()' referenced from D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\FFR\MES DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\FASTMM497\FASTMM\CPP BUILDER SUPPORT\FASTMM4BCB.OBJ
       Unresolved external '__fastcall Fastmm4::InstallMemoryManager()' referenced from D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\FFR\MES DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\FASTMM497\FASTMM\CPP BUILDER SUPPORT\FASTMM4BCB.OBJ
       Unresolved external '__fastcall Fastmm4::FastGetMem(int)' referenced from D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\FFR\MES DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\FASTMM497\FASTMM\CPP BUILDER SUPPORT\FASTMM4BCB.OBJ
       Unresolved external '__fastcall Fastmm4::FastFreeMem(void *)' referenced from D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\FFR\MES DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\FASTMM497\FASTMM\CPP BUILDER SUPPORT\FASTMM4BCB.OBJ
       Unresolved external '__fastcall Fastmm4::FastReallocMem(void *, int)' referenced from D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\FFR\MES DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\FASTMM497\FASTMM\CPP BUILDER SUPPORT\FASTMM4BCB.OBJ
       Unresolved external '__fastcall Fastmm4::FinalizeMemoryManager()' referenced from D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\FFR\MES DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\FASTMM497\FASTMM\CPP BUILDER SUPPORT\FASTMM4BCB.OBJ
       Unresolved external 'Fastmm4::GetCppVirtObjSizeByTypeIdPtrFunc' referenced from D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\FFR\MES DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\FASTMM497\FASTMM\CPP BUILDER SUPPORT\FASTMM4BCB.OBJ
       Unresolved external 'Fastmm4::GetCppVirtObjTypeIdPtrFunc' referenced from D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\FFR\MES DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\FASTMM497\FASTMM\CPP BUILDER SUPPORT\FASTMM4BCB.OBJ
       Unresolved external 'Fastmm4::GetCppVirtObjTypeNameFunc' referenced from D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\FFR\MES DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\FASTMM497\FASTMM\CPP BUILDER SUPPORT\FASTMM4BCB.OBJ
       Unresolved external 'Fastmm4::GetCppVirtObjTypeNameByTypeIdPtrFunc' referenced from D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\FFR\MES DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\FASTMM497\FASTMM\CPP BUILDER SUPPORT\FASTMM4BCB.OBJ
       Unresolved external 'Fastmm4::GetCppVirtObjTypeNameByVTablePtrFunc' referenced from D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\FFR\MES DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\FASTMM497\FASTMM\CPP BUILDER SUPPORT\FASTMM4BCB.OBJ
       Unresolved external 'Fastmm4::pCppDebugHook' referenced from D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\FFR\MES DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\FASTMM497\FASTMM\CPP BUILDER SUPPORT\FASTMM4BCB.OBJ

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks