Menu

How It's been two years...

DENIS
2022-02-14
2022-10-28
  • DENIS

DENIS - 2022-02-14

Hi and tnx for hard work. A couple of years ago, or maybe a little less, I bought Toby5 (and then sold it due to poor unofficial compatibility with racing games) and ran through your plugin then probably 4c. Now it's better compatibility (Iracing)?

• Wim Vriend

Wim Vriend - 2022-02-16

Hello denis,

I am not sure I understand the question. iRacing should work fine with FaceTrackNoIR, so if you use the Tobii plugin, headtracking should work in iRacing.

I do not know if Tobii has custom support for iRacing.

• DENIS

DENIS - 2022-02-16

Exactly. Another question is how to add tracking with a look or there is no such plugin for Tobi5 yet?

• DENIS

DENIS - 2022-10-22

Hello. Will there be work on adding the ability to control the eyes instead of the head for Tobii 5?

• Wim Vriend

Wim Vriend - 2022-10-23

Hello Denis: what do you mean by 'control the eyes'?

• DENIS

DENIS - 2022-10-23

Eye tracking.

• Wim Vriend

Wim Vriend - 2022-10-26

OK, so you mean the position the eyes focus on, on the screen? What would you want to you with that data?

• DENIS

DENIS - 2022-10-26

Yes. Just like it works with native software from Tobii, but with games that support freetrack.

• Wim Vriend

Wim Vriend - 2022-10-28

Hello Denis,

OK, so you want to receive the focal-point of the eyes via the Freetrack protocol. Actually, this feature was already implemented. The problem is, that game-developers must also support this feature, by using the coordinates in their game(s).

If you have a specific game you want to use it with, you can contact the developers and ask them, to implement this? They can contact me, if they are interested ;)

• DENIS

DENIS - 2022-10-28

Ok.