Menu

Keeps "turning off"

Pepega
2024-01-13
2024-02-13
  • Pepega

Pepega - 2024-01-13

Hello, sadly when I play for e.g. Beamng with facetracknoir on with tobii 5, it works, but every 1-2 seconds the green "status" text dissapears and the facetracking turns off. its pretty annoying... I hope someone could help. thanks a lot

• Pepega

Pepega - 2024-01-13

actually its the "tracking" thats green and it dissapears every 1-2 sec

• Pepega

Pepega - 2024-02-03

any help??

• Wim Vriend

Wim Vriend - 2024-02-05

Hello Pepega,

Sorry, my health kept me from my computer for a while...

It's hard to say, what the problem can be, since you are using the Tobii5 tracker. Normally, the connection is stable and then tracking should always be good. When you open the tracker settings window, what do you see?

Can you post a screenshot of FaceTrackNoiR?

• Pepega

Pepega - 2024-02-05

Hi, thanks for replying! I will post a screenshot

• Wim Vriend

Wim Vriend - 2024-02-05

Hi again. It looks like you have an older version of the tracker plugin. Did you get it here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/facetracknoir/files/ ?

• Pepega

Pepega - 2024-02-05

Hi, just installed "SetupFaceTrackNoIR_v204a_PluginPack.exe", is it better now? Idk, because it still says version 1

• Pepega

Pepega - 2024-02-05

also installed " SetupFaceTrackNoIR_v203_Tobii5.exe ", but still version 1

• Wim Vriend

Wim Vriend - 2024-02-13

I'm actually not sure if the version is really the issue. It seems to me that the 'connected' checkbox should also be checked for correct operation. Of course, this is not a user-setting, but an indicator...

At this moment, I don't know why it would not connect.

• Pepega

Pepega - 2024-02-13

I had turned off my tracker when I made the screenshot I think