Menu

point tracking.

2016-05-24
2016-05-27
  • alan gerald bergman

I have the core program and the plugin but I still canly get udp. The program recognises my camera which is working on my computer ie I can see myself on the monitor. I overwrote the PT dll withe plugin pack dll which I assum is what is required. Iberiano. (getting a trifle weary!)

• Wim Vriend

Wim Vriend - 2016-05-25

Hi Alan,

I'm a bit confused here. You have installed the core program and the pluginpack to the same folder (I hope)? There is no need for manually copying files: when both are installed, all should work fine.

Can you select PointTracker, faceAPI or Visage under "Tracker Source"?

Last edit: Wim Vriend 2016-05-25
    • alan gerald bergman

Hi Wim, may I tell what I have got.I cannot select Point Tracker face API, only FaceTrackerNoIR UDP, no alternative..I must have made some error in installing the Plugin Pack. All I manage to download is a PT.dll. When cicking my shortcut for FTNoIR v.2 I get the message: Tracker dll not loaded. Checlk if dll is version2 and all dependencies installed.(FTNoIR_PT.dll). Then it boots up in the manner I have described. I have checked the directory details and all the factors appear including the PT.dll. By somme accident I also seem to have downloaded Version 1.7 alpha 4.This gives more alternatives but only briefly once only showed a very poor quality image. Under source appeared the alternatve of point tracker 1.0.This no longer happens. My camera is Microsoft Lifecam 3000, which give quite a goo image on the computer. Any help will be welcomed!!.

• Wim Vriend

Wim Vriend - 2016-05-25

Hi Alan,

Seems you have not installed the Free PluginPack at all. Visit:facetracknoir.nl and click the large green button in the bottom right of the page.

Download SetupFaceTrackNoIR_v200_PluginPack.exe and install that. Please remove the PT.dll you are mentioning, since it will not be compatible with v200.

• alan gerald bergman

Ji Wim, I have removed what I hope is the unrequired dll and downloaded the PluginPack and installed it. I can now see pointtracker api and visage. The former gives no result, Visage gives a livesquare l/h screen but a message comes up telling me the camera is not properly installed. I don't know what I can do about this as it seems to be working OK. The message mentions something about video input.Profile is still default ini. with no alternative. Regards Alan Bergman.

• Wim Vriend

Wim Vriend - 2016-05-26

Do you mean that PointTracker does not work? Can you post a screenshot of that?

• alan gerald bergman

Hi WIm, Point Tracker now works, visage does not. I'm using FSX Simconnect. The result is amazing but difficult to control How do I make it less sensitive and alter the position on the screen, I have to keep my head posture somewhat head down. On Facetracker panel the screen with my image and yellow outline is not covering the screen area but a little down and to the right. Otherwise a fantastic result.

• alan gerald bergman

Hi Wim, it has suddenly stopped working, yellow face outline sometimes appears but is decentred from face, up an to the left.???