Menu

faceAPI V3.2.6 not working on FaceTrackNoIR

Alessandro
2020-05-01
2020-06-08
  • Alessandro

Alessandro - 2020-05-01

I purchased facetracknoir today and wanted to try it on dcs... i'm using epoccam with my tablet on pc and in webcam utility it works perfectly. once i start tracking the faceAPI software shows my face locked with non-commercial use on it... how can i fix this?

• Carlo

Carlo - 2020-06-05

Ciao Alessandro I have problem too.. but you have commercial use i black screen , i have buyed ps3 eye cam for run sure but.. make me know if you solve

• Alessandro

Alessandro - 2020-06-06

Hi Carlo... i solved the problem with just buying another webcam... now i have the logitech c930e. don't know why your ps3 eye cam doesn't work with face api :(
    sorry

• Wim Vriend

Wim Vriend - 2020-06-07

Actually, I think the PS3Eye should work with faceAPI. But since the driver for the PS3Eye is not updated any more, there may be problems related to the fact that it is 32-bit...

This is one of the reasons for us to create FacePoseApp (a face-tracker for your smartphone)

• Carlo

Carlo - 2020-06-08

Thanks Alessandro, Thanks Wim,
    regarding my ps3eye... i have buyed it becouse its one of the cam tested and sincerily run "point system" now im findig other rason regarding some codec.. but what i dont understand is:
    Why some peoples that post his photo all have api commercial use and mine, forced tu run by exe, show for a second a window with not commercial use and..but i dont see well becouse run fast, maybe error -13 ..? its ok?