Menu

Curve editing, cannot move points

Archive
2011-07-30
2013-02-25
  • JiminyJickers

JiminyJickers - 2011-07-30

Hi there,

I'm having a problem when editing curves.  When I drag one of the pointer to the far left, in the rotational axes, I can no longer select the point and move it back.  I either have to cancel out of the curve editing window or if I accidentally clicked OK, I have to start the whole profile from scratch.

I suspect that it may be related to using a higher DPI setting for Windows.  Is it possible to take into account people using the higher DPI setting in the future, I would really appreciate it.

• Wim Vriend

Wim Vriend - 2011-08-01

Hi jiminy again (been busy?),

I'll look into that too. The far left? Someone has once mentioned a similar problem to the far right, but that could be solved by dragging the Max. output line to the left. Maybe it does indeed have to do with a higher DPI-setting…

• JiminyJickers

JiminyJickers - 2011-08-02

Oops my mistake, yes far right it is.  Got my lefts and rights mixed up again, haha.

• Wim Vriend

Wim Vriend - 2011-08-04

OK, so your problem is solved?

• JiminyJickers

JiminyJickers - 2011-08-06

No, whenever I move any point to the far right, about the last 10% of the graph, I can no longer select those points to move them back.  This only happens on the rotational axes, the tranlsational axes don't have the same problem.

Even just a way to reset your curve to some kind of deault would help.

• Wim Vriend

Wim Vriend - 2011-08-07

OK, a 'reset' sounds doable. I'll make a note of it…