Menu

Facetracknoir works with webcam, but games not anymore

Help
Kize
2023-03-26
2023-03-26
  • Kize

Kize - 2023-03-26

I am writing to request support with a software issue that I have been experiencing. I have been using your software for some time now, but recently it has been causing problems and I am unable to use it effectively. Specifically, I am encountering the following issue:
    - I have run properly Facetracknoir with games properly before, works perfectly (ETS2, beamng.drive, AT2,...)
    - But now, when the Facetracknoir open, run with webcam perfectly. It tracks my face and show it on the application Facetracknoir perfectly. Till I open games, I can't play with Facetracknoir anymore, I feel that it doesn't recognize the VJoyStick.

I have attempted to troubleshoot the problem by reinstalling, change NPClient64.dll.. .but unfortunately, none of these have resolved the issue.

I would greatly appreciate your assistance in resolving this issue as soon as possible. Please let me know if you require any additional information from me to assist with troubleshooting.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,

• Wim Vriend

Wim Vriend - 2023-03-26

Hello Kize,

For most games, among which ETS2 for example, you must use the FreeTrack protocol. Did you select that (since you mention Vjoy?) ?

Can you post a screenshot of the main window of FaceTrackNoIR?