Menu

LoadLibrary failed with error 126: The specified module could not be found.

EscapeGoat
2014-08-17
2014-08-18
  • EscapeGoat

EscapeGoat - 2014-08-17

So I use my Pseye with my facetracknoir and it's worked perfectly, but starting just yesterday, after making no changes to any part of my facetracknoir or pseye, everytime i start it up, i get this error: LoadLibrary failed with error 126: The specified module could not be found. What is the loadlibrary and what module is it talking about? The games i use it with are DCS, falcon bms and arma if that helps at all. Has anyone ever had this problem and solved it? Thanks in advance.

• Stanisław Halik

Use Dependency Walker to find the cause. On the executable that pops up the error. Go from there.

• EscapeGoat

EscapeGoat - 2014-08-18

Thanks for the quick reply, I used dependency walker, and found about 20 missing dll's, but it was working fine an hour before the error showed, so it's odd they went missing. Also, everytime I get a missing dll for it, i get at least 3 new errors, any tips?

• Stanisław Halik

They're either delay-loaded compatibility shit (and not real) or some "virtual" shit (and not real).

Somewhere in the dependency chain (note, left of window) there's what's really missing.