not able to run when customer

Developers
2008-11-22
2013-04-22
  • Cristian Ruja

Cristian Ruja - 2008-11-22

Hi,

I took the sources, and built the project using ANT tasks,
    but I get the following error. Do you have any ideea of what can be wrong?
    Thanks,
    Cristian

16:30:09,765 ERROR [D2DFaceletViewHandler] Problem in renderResponse: /pages/components/productReview.jspx @15,35 bindin
    g="#{model.dataTable}": /pages/includes/product_review.jspx @15,80 model="#{prodReview.productTable}": Cannot get value
    for expression '#{treeBean}'
    javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: /pages/components/productReview.jspx @15,35 binding="#{model.dataTable}": /pages/inc
    ludes/product_review.jspx @15,80 model="#{prodReview.productTable}": Cannot get value for expression '#{treeBean}'
            at com.sun.facelets.el.LegacyValueBinding.getValue(LegacyValueBinding.java:60)
            at org.apache.myfaces.application.ApplicationImpl.createComponent(ApplicationImpl.java:426)

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
            at com.facecart.ecm.navigation.TreeBean.createGrid(TreeBean.java:135)
            at com.facecart.ecm.navigation.TreeBean.<init>(TreeBean.java:104)
            at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
            at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
            at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
            at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
            at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)
            at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
            at org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.util.ClassUtils.newInstance(ClassUtils.java:274)
            at org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.util.ClassUtils.newInstance(ClassUtils.java:265)
            at org.apache.myfaces.config.ManagedBeanBuilder.buildManagedBean(ManagedBeanBuilder.java:50)
            at org.apache.myfaces.el.VariableResolverImpl.resolveVariable(VariableResolverImpl.java:311)
            at org.apache.myfaces.config.LastVariableResolverInChain.resolveVariable(LastVariableResolverInChain.java:42)
            at org.apache.myfaces.el.ValueBindingImpl$ELVariableResolver.resolveVariable(ValueBindingImpl.java:574)
            at org.apache.commons.el.NamedValue.evaluate(NamedValue.java:124)
            at org.apache.myfaces.el.ValueBindingImpl.getValue(ValueBindingImpl.java:383)
            at com.facecart.ecm.util.FacesUtil.getBean(FacesUtil.java:55)
            at com.facecart.ecm.modules.ProductReviewModel.<init>(ProductReviewModel.java:76)
            at com.facecart.ecm.modules.ProductReviewBean.<init>(ProductReviewBean.java:38)

• Cristian Ruja

Cristian Ruja - 2008-11-23

I managed to fix the problem by adding the menuBar in the faces.config

<managed-bean>
              <managed-bean-name>menuBar</managed-bean-name>
              <managed-bean-class>com.facecart.ecm.navigation.MenuBarBean</managed-bean-class>
              <managed-bean-scope>request</managed-bean-scope>
              </managed-bean>

• Alex Petrov

Alex Petrov - 2008-11-23

Hi, did you checked out from the development branch? This is the place with the lates source.

• Alex Petrov

Alex Petrov - 2008-11-23

And sorry for not answering you earlier, but I was  outside the city.

• Cristian Ruja

Cristian Ruja - 2008-11-29

I think I used the HEAD; I will switch to development branch
      THANKS,
      Cristian

• Alex Petrov

Alex Petrov - 2008-11-29

why don't you call me on skype to give you several directions about the sourc code.