Source

2007-01-10
2013-04-03
  • Rod Longhofer

Rod Longhofer - 2007-01-10

Looking forward to seeing the source. I use cimetrix code on our gantrys, and want to see how I can use your program to read the stl files and translate it to position on one of our test gantries.

Regards

• Evan Malone

Evan Malone - 2007-01-19

Source is here! Note that this code sends commands to a microcontroller, which then sends the step/direction commands to the amplifier.  I'll get the microcontroller firmware up soon as a separate module.

Evan

• maor

maor - 2007-01-19

Where is the source ? Ca'nt find it ... It's not in code , nore in Download .

• maor

maor - 2007-01-19

OK , found it ..

• ThiagoPastro

ThiagoPastro - 2007-02-04

Hi! I'm trying to conect to CVS to download the files all one time but I don't get it.

Do you have a tip?

• Andreas Mohr

Andreas Mohr - 2007-11-02

Hi,

boggles the mind why even in 2007 _anyone_ would still devise creating a new software project in abandoned MFC garbage.
      Choosing to use wxWidgets or Qt or possible even GTK would most likely have been much more comfortable and fully cross-platform-capable.

OTOH it shouldn't be a very big task (read: renaming and copy&pasting and some more work) porting these MFC parts over to wxWidgets, since that is (partially) what it has been created for.

Sorry to sound so pessimistic/criticizing/awful, but this is mostly due to having to work with MFC crap (and wx) on a daily basis.

Extremely interesting project, though :)

• boatbuilder

boatbuilder - 2008-07-03

Can someone please help me locate the source dyoung at ppsc dot net

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks