In this release we've fixed some serious issues from 1.9 Beta 1:
- loading of some of the files: levelshots, loc files, progs (creating single player / multiplayer games) and hud icons
- qwd demos parsing (cl_messages fixing)
- scr_drawVFrags works again
And new features:
- allow models (bmodels alredy support this) use _luma textures
- new defaults for QTV playback
- small changes in the in-game menu
All the mentioned changes should be the main focus of all you betatesters out there. Big thanks to you all for your testing, it's highly valued, it helps us track down problems quite a lot and we much appreciate it.
Download: [ http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=117445&package_id=150609&release_id=591653 ]
Changelog: [ http://ezquake.sourceforge.net/docs/?changelog-19 ]
Bug report form: [ http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=117445&atid=678559 ]
Thanks again for all the contributions, hopefully version 1.9 stable will come soon after this (hopefully) last beta version.
Log in to post a comment.