Hallow!

In order to run dskchk on my external hd which got one ntfs partition (and one ext3 partition) i must reboot so that win conducet diskcheck before entering the windowmanager. At 12% of the check of empty space on the ntfs it just stopps for an eternity, then read the rest of the 88% very quick and gives an error message. This one:

Ext2Fsd.sys - address F0505b9 Base at F09DB00, DateStamp 41e0b0fe

Why?

What should i do about it? Thanx for this great piece of software. Will there one day be support for writing to ext3?
 
Take care
/Bjrn