"Folder not accessible" - Fi...

• Anonymous - 2012-02-10

I'm running Ext2Fsd on Windows 7 Professional, and I have a 16GB USB stick I ran rsync on to copy a home folder from a linux box.
    I'm using TeraCopy to transfer files to the Win7 box, and on about 1/4 of the folders, it returns a 'Folder not accessible' error. Some of these folders when viewed in windows explorer appear to be empty, although they ought to have files in all of them.

I saw another post talking about there being a problem with utf8 codepage encoding, so I tried changing it to cp850 as the post suggested, but I saw no change and the behavior persisted.

• Anonymous - 2012-02-10

Oh, and I'm using the most recent version of Ext2Fsd as of this week, whatever that is.

• Anonymous - 2012-02-10

Sorry to be lazy- versions are as follows:
    Ext2Fsd: 0.51
    Ext2Mgr: 2.50

• Delebre

Delebre - 2012-06-06

I had the same problem with the same version. I skipped using TeraCopy, disabled Malwarebytes and Microsoft Security essentials. I then just used Windows' built in copy/paste and it worked flawlessly. I compared the folder contents after and they matched. Also, I should mention that I made sure to run ext2fsd in 'service' mode and ran as administrator. Hope this helps someone

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks