Expat version: 1.95.8
My company is developing a cross-platform application which uses Expat, among other 3rd Party libraries.
The above two (cellular) platforms impose a limitation that applications may not have global writeable data.
Therefore, I had to make some small changes to Expat source code - mainly adding 'const' to static arrays (which are not written to anyway).
Also, I've disabled MSC_EXTENSIONS for Symbian (when compiling to an emulator it uses MSVC) in addition to other platforms.
Finally, I had some trouble with VC6 project files generated by the Symbian SDK, so I modified xmltok_impl.c and xmltok_ns.c to prevent it from trying to compile them, don't know if this is so important...
Attached is a source control report of the changes I've made.
Log in to post a comment.