#40 Patch for Bug #546534

closed-works-for-me
nobody
None
5
2002-04-23
2002-04-20
No

This patch contains another change to the modified
patch that was used to close the original bug # 476929.

It also has the XML_UNICODE patch #476931 merged in.
The modifications have been applied against the
following file revisions for expat.h and xmlparse.c:
rev. 1.14 for expat.h
rev. 1.26 for xmlparse.c

I left my comment in the files.
Comments regarding the NSTriplet fix are
annotated "/kw1",
and comments regarding the XML_UNICODE patch are
annotated "/kw2".

In addition to the existing XML_UNICODE patch
#476931 I also patched the version macro to work
for XML_UNICODE.

I have to add, that this XML_UNICODE patch will not
work when XML_UNICODE is defined, but not
XML_UNICODE_WCHAR_T, due to the way XML_T works
(for the strings constants).

To make the attached files usable, one has to do
two things:
1) change the Windows style line breaks to Unix
(CRLF --> LF)
2) remove all my comments

After that, one can run a diff, to see what I changed.

Regards,

Karl

Discussion

  • Karl Waclawek

    Karl Waclawek - 2002-04-20

    xmlparse.c

     
  • Karl Waclawek

    Karl Waclawek - 2002-04-20

    expat.h

     
  • Karl Waclawek

    Karl Waclawek - 2002-04-23
    • status: open --> closed-works-for-me
     
  • Karl Waclawek

    Karl Waclawek - 2002-04-23

    Logged In: YES
    user_id=290026

    Checked in a modified version of this patch, that should
    also work for XML_UNICODE defined without
    XML_UNICODE_WCHAR_T.
    (expat.h rev. 1.16, xmlparse.c rev. 1.27).

    Fixes bugs 476929 and 546534 (hopefully).

     

Log in to post a comment.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:





No, thanks