Downloaded/extracted expat-1.95.1.tar.gz. I opened the DevStudio workspace and set the active configuration to "expat - Win32 Release". I encountered many compiler errors (too many to list here.)
To fix, I made the following mods to the Win32 Release project settings (to bring them in sync with the Debug settings):
- "C/C++:Precompiled Headers"
Set to "Not using precompiled headers"
- Under settings for xmlparse.c, escaped quotes in the VERSION #define (VERSION=\&quot;expat_1.95.1\&quot;).
- Excluded xmltok_impl.c and xmltok_ns.c from the build (under "General:Exclude File From Build").
Log in to post a comment.