We are trying to store XML files of size >= 15 MB, but we
get this error when we try to store these files:
Impossible to store a resource
C:\<path>\<xml-resource-name>.xml: networking error
Could you please help us resolve this issue.
On 10/29/06, Chaitanya Evani <chaitanyae@...> wrote:
> We are trying to store XML files of size >= 15 MB, but we
> get this error when we try to store these files:
> Impossible to store a resource
> C:\<path>\<xml-resource-name>.xml: networking error
> Could you please help us resolve this issue.
Well, you since DON'T give us any real information, how do you think
we will be able to help you? a few pointers:
- which version of eXist (older snapsot, releases)
- how do you try to store the files? html admin, interactiveclient,
ant, rest, webDAV xmlrpc.....
- did you try anyof the other interfaces?
- in case of errors, details are logged into exist.log. please have a
look into this file, and look for any clues
- is there a dtd/schema involved? if so, please try validation="no" in conf.xml
# Dannes Wessels # The Netherlands #
# Jabber / ICQ / MSN / AIM / Yahoo / gTalk / Skype / LinkedIn #
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.