From: Wolfgang Meier <wolfgangmm@gm...> - 2006-07-28 21:39:26
> I wrote to the eXist list a while ago about some issues I've noticed
> since upgrading to the latest eXist release.
> The key here, I think, is the "name is empty" IllegalArgumentException
> exception. At this point, this collection and resource seems to be
> more or less hosed. Any subsequent attempts to access the data seem
> to result in a variety of exceptions being thrown. It seems like
> whatever's going on here corrupts the resource.
the problem should be fixed now. The update statement tried to append
the xmlns="" as an ordinary attribute. Obviously, this used to have no
negative effect in earlier versions, but it is certainly not the
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.