examples - schema enabled mode

Get Help
Anonymous
2014-02-27
2014-03-01
  • Anonymous

Anonymous - 2014-02-27

Hi,

Which are the correct line commands to successfully run exipe and exipd in schema-enabled mode?
    In all the ways that seem reasonable to me I get errors... so I am probably doing it wrong.

Thank you!!

• Rumen Kyusakov

Rumen Kyusakov - 2014-02-27

Hi,

exipe demonstrates a more complex example where the schema consists of multiple XSD files. I've just noticed that the make script does not copy all the XSD (exi-ed) to the bin folder on compile. Missing are exipe-test-nested-xsd.exi and exipe-test-types-xsd.exi both imported in exipe-test.xsd.

You run exipe with:

./exipe -schema=exipe-test-xsd.exi,exipe-test-nested-xsd.exi,exipe-test-types-xsd.exi exipe-output.exi

You decode the output with:

./exipd -schema=exipe-test-xsd.exi,exipe-test-nested-xsd.exi,exipe-test-types-xsd.exi exipe-output.exi

I hope that helps!

Rumen

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2014-02-28

Thank you!
    And if instead I want to use an EXI grammar definition .c file generated from the schemas using

-static -schema=exipe-test.exi,exipe-test-types.exi,exipe-test-nested.exi output-exipe-test.c

How do I then use the file output-exipe-test.c? Do I have to parse it to build a EXIPSchema object (if I understand correctly!) or is there an easier built in way?

Thank you!!

Mathias

• Rumen Kyusakov

Rumen Kyusakov - 2014-03-01

If you are using exipg to get C static grammar definitions then you need to link the resulting .c file (output-exipe-test.c in your case) to your exip application and then you use the EXIPSchema object that is defined inside it directly (using extern EXIPSchema <schema_var_name>)

Best,
    Rumen

Anonymous
Anonymous

Add attachments
Cancel