Encoding XSD files to make them work with EXIPE

Get Help
Francesc
2018-01-17
2019-05-01
  • Francesc

Francesc - 2018-01-17

Hi Rumen,

I used the exipe and it works when using the schema examples in their exi formats. I tried to convert to exi those xsd by using OpenEXI and SchemaCompiler but then the resultant exi schemas, do not work on exipe.

How are the examples serialized into the EXI format? How can I properly encode them in order to do the same with my own schemas and make them work with the exipe?

Thanks!

Best regards,
    Francesc

Last edit: Francesc 2018-01-17
  • Rumen Kyusakov

Rumen Kyusakov - 2018-01-17

Hi Francesc,

There are extra requirements for the EXI encoded XSDs (XML Schemas) when used as a source for the grammar generation in exip.

• The fidelity option Preserve.prefixes must be set in order to decode the QNames in the value items correctly.
    • You need to include the header in the resulting EXI stream

Please have a look at "7.2 Converting XML Schema files to EXI" section of the user documentation (http://exip.sourceforge.net/exip-user-guide.pdf)

Best regards,
    Rumen

• Francesc

Francesc - 2018-01-17

Hi Rumen,

Thanks for your really fast and good response, it helped!

Best regards,
    Francesc

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2019-04-24

Hi Rumen
    i have a question when enable schem files in encode,and i have transfer schema files to exi accroding to <7.2 Converting XML Schema files to EXI>,and i want to known how the schema use when i use xml file ,and the xml file i have parse to head , element ,attribute.

• Rumen Kyusakov

Rumen Kyusakov - 2019-05-01

I am sorry I do not understand your question

Anonymous
Anonymous

Add attachments
Cancel