Released as Zip archive: excel_writer_15.zip
Zoom factor for viewing / editing sheet was added.
International code pages were added (see Subversion repository under "Code") : Thai, Japanese Shift-JIS, Chinese Simplified GBK, Korean (Wansung), Chinese Traditional BIG5, Latin II (Central European), Cyrillic, Latin I, Greek, Turkish, Hebrew, Arabic, Baltic, Vietnamese, Korean (Johab).
Unfortunately, no Unicode so far: the introduction of Unicode in the Excel format coincided with a leap in complexity... So, you cannot mix, say, Greek and Korean in the same sheet.
New features since last note here:
New in 06:
- Added page layout
- Added custom number formats
- Added styles (% or ,)
- Fixed Write_column_width
New in 04 & 05:
- Some new built-in Excel numeric formats
- Usage of Excel_Out instead of Ada.Text_IO (and conversely) made a bit easier
- Should compile on any Ada 95+ compiler (a non-compliant detail was fixed)
- data stream can now by any; supplied: Excel_Out_File, Excel_Out_String
- added "Text_IO"-like Put, Put_Line, New_Line,...
Last incompatibility for those using the 01/02 versions:
to write a file, you need to use Excel_Out_File instead of Excel_Out_Stream (which is now abstract); to create it is now Create instead of Create_File, same for Close.
- row/column coordinates are 1-based (they have to!)
- added horizonal alignment and cell borders