[EulerGUI 1.11 2012-08]
- EulerGUI Minimal
- project file in N3, OWL compatible: passes many tests but not yet the default format
- add selected URI to project from editor
- open selected URI in web browser from editor
- fuzzy logic
- typing enter in field for Euler and CWM arguments launches the inference engine
- Warning for divergent duplicate URI Prefixes
- minimal size enforced for main window
- table component dynamically populated from the Drools/N3 KB
- new facade for rule-based applications : RuleBasedApplicationStarter
- wrap Jena TDB as an ItripleStore
- N3 RETE Drools inference engine: static Java method call
- library upgrades : Euler 2012-08, Drools 5.5.0.SNAPSHOT, Jena 2.70.incubating, OWL API 3.3.0
- documentation: separe Framework and GUI; development of EulerGUI itself in another page
- N3 formatting of literals : """
- reading OWL/XML ( using OWL API )... read more
The snapshot of EulerGUI 1.11 is on:
and EulerGUI minimum.
The test database is fairly stable, as the demos.