Hey Camiel and others.
I've got a unix port I'm working on for es40. The console restarts
repeatedly but never drops to >>> so there's a problem with the driver
startup. I'm working on it...
I've started configuration file support (right now I'm just using it for
filenames since they're different on unix and windows)
Share and enjoy (the broken-ness).
Unix Port of ES40 0.06
This port has been built/tested on Fedora Core Linux 6 on both 32- and
64-bit x86 system.
*** It is currently non-functional as the console restarts during driver
Changes from vanilla 0.06:
* A Makefile was added
* "__unix" define turns on unix compilation changes
* 64-bit constants ending in "I64" were changed to use X64() macro
* use system-defined int64_t and uint64_t
* string case in includes match actual filename case.
* use strdup() instead of _strdup()
* UnixSerial.cpp implements a unix-compatible serial driver
* gettimeofday() used for performance numbers
* Start of configuration file support
** This is a polling driver that checks every 100000 instructions for a
** Telnet negotiation is sent raw to client
** Telnet IAC codes are not stripped from client
* System Console restarts during driver initialization.
Determine why a HALT (code 5) is generated restarting the console.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.