Menu

Preprocessing Error

Help
Anonymous
2011-03-18
2013-02-26
  • Anonymous

Anonymous - 2011-03-18

I am somewhat new to PCA Toolkit. I have used its PCA functions before on already segmented and artifact corrected data, but I have never tried to process data using PCA Toolkit. Currently, I am trying to preprocess .egis files exported from Net Station 4.4.1. The files are already filtered and segmented. When I try to preprocess after checking my preferences, I receive an error when I attempt to run a file.

??? Reference to non-existent field 'hminmax'.

Error in ==> ep at 827
            inArg{22}=EPmain.preferences.preprocess.hminmax;

??? Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback

I have looked for the variable .hminmax that may not be set in the preferences menu but it doesn't seem to exist. Hopefully, I am not making a dumb mistake, but I could use some additional insight. I cannot find anything on this error in the tutorial or forums. Does anyone know how I can get around this?

Thanks!
    Peter

• Ana Pérez

Ana Pérez - 2011-04-07

We have the same problem as Peter. The "hminmax field" give some problem because it doesn't appear the reference.
    It could be that is something new of the toolkit last version. If there would be a new tutorial explaining these changes, it would be really helpful for us.

Thanks a lot.
    from Granada,
    Ana Pérez