2010/1/28 Stéphan Kempkes <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thank you for your reply. I understand it isn't the most heavily used functionality, so when I got no replies I did change the source code. To all call functions I added a variable 'Host', which is passed to the actual HTTP call, where I simply replaced the hardcoded value of "localhost:8800" by the variable Host. It works fine for me, and the changes were small enough to not let other people put too much effort in finding better solutions. A more general solution where a host can be set, and if not, a default value is used, would be a cleaner solution.
I pushed a patch for this that lets you set the Host header within the headers you pass in for the SOAP request. If you set a Host header, it uses your value; if no Host header is present, it uses the "localhost:8800" default, same as before.