We're glad to announce that a new release of erlide is available.
We managed to fix a big issue with seemingly random crashes of the Erlang backend, traced finally to major memory consumption.
Other fixed issues:
- delayed startup of backend until really needed
- fix NPE if .erlang.cookie is empty
- builder: now twice as fast (parallel) and interruptible
- added "report problems" on help menu
- added option to start internal backends with short name
- some console improvements (more to follow, it's not perfect yet!): no more ide console, use run/debug to start; stdout is captured (#221)
- 147 Debugger - interpret and un-interpret modules
- 243 debugger: show the current stack even outside interpreted code
- 355 debugger - terminated processes with stack look like they're running
- 390 scanner and parser - should only update caches on save etc
- 402 overriden 'int' module lacks functionality of the original one
- 426 start backend on a standalone node. Only start+console+codeloading are supported
- 441 add "system info" functionality
- 451 ErlFolder.getModules(IParent) is very slow
- 457 builder: scan for TODO without a full scan
Log in to post a comment.